Start your day off right with these 5-ingredient fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Made with just a handful of simple ingredients, these pancakes are not only delicious but also quick and easy to make.
Perfect for a weekend breakfast or a busy weeknight. One of the best things about these pancakes is how quick and easy they are to make. With just 5 ingredients and a few simple steps, you can have a delicious breakfast ready in no time.
This makes them a perfect option for busy mornings, lazy weekends, or when you want a homemade breakfast without spending too much time in the kitchen.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly pour in the buttermilk, stirring until the mixture is just combined.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or cooking spray.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour the batter onto the skillet or griddle.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and the edges start to look set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Tips and Tricks
- If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, you can make your own by mixing 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Add a touch of vanilla extract or cinnamon for extra flavor.
- Top with your favorite toppings such as fresh berries, maple syrup, and whipped cream.
In conclusion, these 5-ingredient fluffy buttermilk pancakes are a great option for a quick and easy breakfast.
They are delicious, and fluffy and can be made with just 5 simple ingredients. Try them out and let us know how they turn out. And don’t forget to experiment with different toppings and variations to make them even more delicious.
Variations or Toppings that can be added to these pancakes
- Fresh berries: Add a pop of color and extra flavor by topping your pancakes with fresh blueberries, raspberries, or sliced strawberries.
- Nutella or Peanut Butter: For a richer and more indulgent option, add a spoonful of Nutella or Peanut Butter on top of your pancakes.
- Chocolate chips: Add some chocolate chips to the batter before cooking for a chocolatey twist on the classic pancake.
- Whipped cream: Add a dollop of whipped cream on top for a creamy and decadent finish.
- Maple syrup: The classic pancake topping, drizzle some maple syrup on top for a sweet and sticky finish.
- Lemon and powdered sugar: For a more tangy and refreshing option, add a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of powdered sugar on top of your pancakes.
These are just a few suggestions, but feel free to get creative and add your own favorite toppings. Whether you like your pancakes sweet or savory, there’s a topping out there for everyone.