Here is How to Make an Easy Beef Skewers Recipe (Stick Meat)
The beef Skewers recipe is a delicious and straightforward snack recipe to make. This snacks is one of the best of its kind; you can use it to entertain guests, eaten individually. It is mostly seen in restaurants.
The ingredients used for the beef skewers recipe contains lots of vitamins and minerals and is also packed with the healthy nutrient.
Health Benefits of some ingredients used in Make Beef Skewers Recipe
For instance, beef provides a large source of L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine helps the body turn fat into energy. The body can convert L-carnitine to other chemicals called acetyl-L-carnitine and propionyl-L-carnitine.
some other benefits of beef include:
- Beef Provides the antioxidant glutathione. Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by the liver. It is also found in fruits, vegetables, and meats.
- Beef is high in Protein and helps improve muscle mass.
- Beef is extremely rich in minerals.
- Eating beef helps prevent Iron deficiency anemia.
- It contains carnosine, a potent amino acid.
- Beef is high in Vitamins.
Ingredients for Beef Skewers
The following are the ingredients needed for this recipe. You can as well used the vegetables you desire. The purpose is to make your beef skewers look appetizing and colorful.
For example, you can use red bell peppers alternatively of tomatoes. Also, include onions because it tastes good with the fried beef.
- 300g of Best Cut Beef
- 1 medium Green Bell Peppers
- 2 medium plum tomatoes
- 1 large Onion
- 1-2 Stock cubes Knorr
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Salt and dry pepper (to taste)
Before you make the Beef Skewers
- Marinate the beef first
- Cut the beef into small rectangular cuboids and place them in a bowl.
- Add the thyme, pepper, and stock cubes.
- Mix with your hand; it helps the seasoning penetrate the beef.
- Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for about 1 hour.
- Prepare other ingredients
- Wash all the vegetables and deseed from the green bell pepper and tomatoes.
- Cut the vegetables into medium rectangles and set these aside.
Preparation of the Beef Skewers
- After 1 hour, bring the marinated beef and place it in a pot. Add a few drops of water to help with the simmering, cover, and start cooking at medium heat.
- Stir the beef constantly till all the water is absorbed. You don’t want to lose flavor by pouring the beef stock away. Add salt to taste and set this aside.
- In a different pot, heat some vegetable oil. It would be best if you had at least 3 inches of vegetable oil depth.
- When hot, fry the beef pieces till brown and dry. Remember to stir constantly while frying so the pieces will brown evenly.
- When done, put the beef pieces in a sieve lined with paper towels and leave them to cool.
- When cool, thread the fried beef and vegetables one after the other onto the beef sticks. Mixing the beef and vegetables is completely up to you but make sure the final product looks appetizing and colorful.
Serve with a chilled drink.