Let’s show you the Easy To Make Butternut Squash Potstickers.
These vegan potstickers are easy to make. This recipe is delicious and found healthy to eat because its ingredients are so natural that it contains lots of vitamins and minerals.
Ingredients for Butternut Squash Potstickers
- 1 (2 lb.) butternut squash
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp.
- minced ginger
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 40 dumpling wrappers
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
For dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
Directions Butternut Squash Potstickers
- In the oven of heat 450°, place the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and deseed your squash, after which, drizzle olive oil over squash and season with salt and pepper.
- Place squash, cut side down on the prepared baking sheet, and bake until a knife inserted in the thickest part meets no resistance, about 40 minutes. Let cool.
- When squash is cool, scoop out the flesh into a large bowl and mashes with a fork until smooth. You should have about 2 cups of puree.
- Now, add ginger, garlic, green onions, vinegar, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes to squash and stir to mix. Adjust for taste if necessary.
- Add 1 teaspoon of filling to each square wonton wrapper. Fold the wrapper in half, forming a triangle. Brush the edges with water using your finger and press to seal enclosing the filling.
- Dab the corners with water and bring them together, overlapping the corners. Press to seal. Set each potsticker aside on a baking sheet
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add potstickers, seam side up in a single layer, place in batches.
- Sear for 2 minutes or until the bottoms are golden.
- Now, you can reduce the heat and very carefully add ¼ cup water (it will splatter!). Cover with a lid and allow t simmering for 5 minutes or until wrappers are soft. Remove from pan and thoroughly dry the pan and repeat with remaining potstickers.
- For the dipping sauce: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve potstickers with dipping sauce.