Let us show you some Cashew Juice recipes and the Health Benefits to your Immune System.
Cashews juice and nuts are fruits with numerous nutritional facts and health benefits. It supplies a host of minerals in high amounts, including hard to get, like zinc.
Also Read: Benefits of Cashew
Nutritional Facts of Cashew Juice
Calories Per Serving 1451
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups water (divided)
- 1 big cucumber (optional)
- Sugar( Optional)
- Wash the cashew fruit and remove the nut with salt to remove germs
- Dice the fruits into cubes
- Blend the fruit with water
- Add ginger 9 ( optional, but it is necessary to add ginger because of the nutritional facts)
- Filter it (optional)
- Add up the remaining ingredients to spice it up
- Serve When Chilled
CASHEW JUICE HEALTH BENEFITS
Cashew is always rich in healthy nutritional facts, comprises minerals, vitamins, and many health benefits to increase body resistance power and health.
Cashew nut is also rich in various vitamins and minerals. From all other fruits, cashew is different because it is rich in Vitamin C. A Study view that cashew juice and nuts help control cancer cells, and more so, Helps stabilize our heart’s strength and muscle functions.
Below Is the listed function of cashew juice
- It helps to improve iron deficiency anemia
- Helps to control cholesterol level
- Controls diabetes patent
- May help to boost heart health
- The antioxidizing agents in cashew help to perform high immunity power.