Let’s show you how to make easy chicken and vegetable stir fry in the tomato sauce recipe.
Funny enough, I love veggies and protein; seriously, I can do away without them. Oftentimes, I make this recipe to satisfy my veggies addict.
Interestingly, the ingredients used in making this recipe are very affordable, meaning you can incorporate them into your weekly diet plan.
However, the choice of vegetables to use depends on the individual, but honestly, I chose the crunchy variety of vegies because it makes it more appetizing.
Do Chicken and Vegetable Stir fry in Tomato Sauce Recipe has Nutritional Facts?
- Calories: 211kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 15g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Sodium: 1075mg
- Potassium: 426mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 1271IU
- Vitamin C: 118mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- Iron: 1mg
Things to Note Before Making Chicken and Vegetable Stir fry in Tomato Sauce Recipe
- To get it perfectly well, use the juicy tomato to get enough quantity of sauce in your stir-fry.
- This stir-fry does not require blending your peppers; all you need to do is julienne or slice the Peppers and Vegetables.
- You don’t need so much salt for this recipe because you will be using Soy Sauce which is quite Salty.
- Add your carrot first because it takes a little time for it to get done. You wouldn’t like your carrot to be strong.
How to Make Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe
Ingredients for Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe
- 1-1/2 lb chicken breasts
- 3 med. tomatoes very ripe and Juicy
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 med. onion
- 1 large carrot
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 scallion green onion
- 1 red pepper
- 2-3 tbsp corn starch
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp soy sauce or to taste
- 1 habanero/Jalapeno or red chilli
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
Directions for Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry Recipe
- Wash Add 3 tablespoons of cornstarch to your chicken and season with salt and black pepper, mix and set aside.
- Wash and cut all your vegetables and as well as chicken.
- Preheat the oil in a pan, add the chicken, cook, stir until it’s about 80% done, and then add the curry powder, paprika, garlic, and carrots.
- After about 30 to 40 seconds of stir-frying the carrots, add the habanero pepper and stir-fry as well.
- Add all the other vegetables except the green onions, add salt, pepper, and soy sauce to taste.
- Stir-fry everything together and leave it to cook until all the Juice in the tomatoes has been released. (about a minute or two)
- Finally, stir in the green onion and remove it from heat.
Serve with rice or any other side dish. Enjoy.