Let’s make delicious chili cheese fries with bacon.
Today I recommend a delicious stir-fried bacon with chili. The chili is crisp, the bacon is soft but not woody, and the salty fragrance is delicious.
Although the bacon is delicious, it is dry and hard if it is not handled properly. I have figured out a way, that is, don’t fry the bacon directly, it will be fragrant, soft and not squishy, even the elderly with bad teeth can easily eat it.
Ingredients on How to Make Chili Cheese Fries with Bacon
- 1 root green pepper
- 6 hang pepper
- 4 red chili
- 1 piec bacon
- 4 petals garlic
- Oil a little
- 15 grams soy sauce
Steps on How to Make Chili Cheese Fries with Bacon
- The ingredients are ready: a piece of bacon with skin, all kinds of peppers and green peppers are cleaned.
- Put the bacon in a pot of cold water and cook on high heat for 15 minutes; after this step, the bacon will not dry out, and the stains and excessive salt on the surface can also be removed.
- Cut the cooked bacon into thick strips about 1 cm wide and 3 mm thick.
- Finely sliced green and red peppers.
- minced garlic.
- Pour a little oil in the frying pan, stir fry the chili and bacon at the same time.
- When the peppers are softened to a suitable taste, pour an appropriate amount of soy sauce. Different brands of soy sauce have different saltiness and color, so add according to taste; soy sauce and bacon are both salty, so there is no need to add salt.
- Sprinkle minced garlic before serving, stir-fry a few times and get out of the pan.
- Stir-fried bacon with chili, the chili is crisp, and the bacon is fat but not greasy.
- If you want the bacon to be soft and delicious, you must cook it for a while in advance. The taste is salty and fresh, and you don’t need to fry it for too long.
- Stir-fry the chili and bacon at the same time, you can fry part of the fat in the bacon and let the chili Absorption; it is not advisable to fry the bacon first, which will make the bacon taste dry, hard and woody.