Let’s make a delicious crispy ranch chicken recipe.
Crispy Ranch Chicken recipe is a healthy and delicious diet that is blended with buttermilk ranch seasoning to add a rich and mild flavor to the boneless skinless chicken breast. This super simple recipe can be made by anyone-even someone who has never cooked before!
You do need to follow some rules of food safety, make sure your meat is preserved well to avoid harmful bacteria. Chickens can carry bacteria, so they must be handled in a special way. Always watch your hands cooking equipment after use. Do not rinse before use; the bacteria on the chicken can be atomized and spread around the kitchen. Use a chicken thermometer to test the temperature of the chicken to 165°F.
Having said so much, don’t be afraid! Just be careful and you can successfully make this recipe.
Use some steamed asparagus or green beans to add this delicious and moisturizing chicken and sliced mushrooms to a vegetable salad. Ice tea or white wine will be a good accompaniment. Some simple cookies will be a wonderful dessert.
Ingredients for Crispy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 2/3 cup buy dried breadcrumbs
- 1 (0.4 oz) package buttermilk salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Directions on Crispy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix the breadcrumbs and salad dressing in a shallow dish.
- Put sour cream in another dish. Dip boneless and skinless chicken breasts in sour cream for a good coating. Roll the chicken with breadcrumbs and squeeze dry.
- Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 19-24 minutes, until the chicken records 160 degrees F on the meat thermometer.
Nutritional Value (per serving)
Calories:1303, Total fat: 75 grams, Saturated fat: 22 grams, Unsaturated fat: 29 grams, cholesterol: 430 mg, Sodium: 537 mg, carbohydrate:14 grams, Dietary fiber: 1 g, protein: 134 grams.