Let’s show you How to Make Easy Crunchy Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe.
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Crispbread crusts weave beautifully with stir-fried spring onions, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and snow peas.
Ingredients Of Crunchy Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 250 gm broccoli florets
- 250 gm cauliflower florets
- 2 sliced spring onions
- 125 gm snow peas
- 2 peeled carrots
- 150 gm asparagus
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 3 Tbsp chopped parsley
How to Make Crunchy Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Remove crusts from bread and slice them into strips. Bake at 160 degrees C till crisp.
- Top and tail snow peas, pare, and slice asparagus stems. Pare carrots into thin ribbons.
- Combine all vegetables. Mix topping ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Stir-fry spring onions, broccoli, and cauliflower for 1 minute. Add carrots.
- Add 2 Tbsp water and stir till vegetables are tender. Stir in snow peas and seasoning.
- Turn into the serving dish, stir in bread strips and parsley topping. Serve immediately.