Let’s make delicious scallion cheese breadsticks.
When it comes to bread, most people think of European, American, or Japanese-style stuffed bread, sweet bread, etc. In fact, there are many different types of bread in the world.
For example, this scallion cheese bread is soft and delicate, with low sweetness. With chopped scallions and cheese, the taste is no longer monotonous. The nutrition of the day starts with scallion cheese bread sticks.
Ingredients on Scallion Cheese Breadsticks
- 150 grams high powder
- 15 grams of whole egg liquid
- 15 grams butter
- 20 grams sugar
- 75 grams water
- 2 grams Salt
- 3 grams yeast
- Chopped green onion (Appropriate amount)
- Ham sausage (Appropriate amount)
- Salad dressing (Appropriate amount)
- Mozzarella cheese (Appropriate amount)
Steps on Delicious Scallion Cheese Breadsticks
- Mix all the ingredients except butter and green onion, sift the powder, put it into the bread machine, and knead it into a dough (water should be added according to the water absorption of the flour).
- After kneading to the expansion stage, add butter and green onion softened at room temperature and continue kneading to form a thin film.
- Put the kneaded dough at room temperature around 28 degrees to ferment for an hour, and let it rise to twice its original volume. Make a hole in the middle of the dough if your fingers stick to the flour.
- Exhaust the dough, then knead the ball and let it stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to relax and wake up the dough.
- Divide the proofed dough into 6 equal parts on average. If there is no big requirement for the shape, just spread out and flatten according to the long strips (as shown in the picture).
- Then put the dough into the oven to ferment, at 40 degrees for 40 minutes, put a bowl of warm water at the bottom of the oven; squeeze a layer of salad dressing on the fermented bread.
- sprinkle with diced ham.
- Sprinkle an appropriate amount of grated cheese, not too much, otherwise, it will be too full when it is baked; sprinkle an appropriate amount of chopped green onion on the surface.
- Put it in the middle layer of the preheated oven, heat up and down at 180 degrees, and bake for 15 minutes.