Here are some Easy and Nourishing Breakfast Dish
Seriously it feels good to eat a healthy breakfast dish; it makes you more energized and creative. Imagine eating a poor diet every morning, Will you feel any productive? The answer is capital ”No”.
This easy and nourishing breakfast dish is very simple and nutritious to make. Just a few ingredients will spice up your day.
Before we go into details on how you can prepare this recipe, firstly, we need to know the nutritional value beyond every ingredient.
This article will explain everything you need to know about the health benefits of this recipe.
Nourishing breakfast dish – health benefits of the key ingredients used in making a breakfast dish
Sometimes is good to substitute cereals with other delicious breakfast such as making some plant-based products.
The health benefits of each ingredient include:
Avocado is a green; pear-shaped fruit often called an “alligator pear.” It is packed with healthy fats, fiber, and various important nutrients; such as It also contains small amounts of magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, zinc, phosphorous, and vitamins A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), and B3 (niacin).
- Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals.
- It contains more potassium than bananas. Studies revealed that having a high potassium consumption is connected to reduced blood pressure, a major risk factor for heart attacks, strokes, and kidney failure.
- The fats in avocado are also resistant to heat-induced oxidation, making avocado oil a healthy and safe choice for cooking.
- Avocados are high in antioxidants, including lutein and zeaxanthin. These nutrients are very important for eye health and lower your risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
- One dietary survey discovered that people who ate avocados had a much higher nutrient consumption and a lower risk of metabolic syndrome.
Eggs provide a high protein quality; they also contain 11 vitamins and minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants.
However, most of the protein in an egg can be seen in the egg white, while the yolk contains healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Eggs contain healthy nutrients, such as vitamins A, E, B5, B12, iron, iodine, and phosphorus.
- It provides us with very high-quality protein that contains all nine beneficial amino acids in the right amounts needed by the body for optimum growth and maintenance.
- Eggs help boost the levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or “good” cholesterol. Higher levels of HDL can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- It also helps in weight management.
Any green of choice such as spinach
Spinach belongs to the Chenopodiaceae family, also known as goosefoot. It is packed with healthy nutrients such as:
- Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate and a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron, and vitamin B2. Vitamin K is essential for maintaining bone health, and it is hard to find vegetables richer in vitamin K than spinach.
Nourishing Breakfast Dish
- 2-4 eggs cooked in butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 1 large sweet potato baked or cooked in the microwave until soft
- 2-3 cups greens of choice such as lettuce, spinach, kale, or arugula
- 1/2 cup naturally fermented sauerkraut or kimchi
- 1 avocado sliced
- sea salt, paprika, cilantro, or parsley for garnish
- Make a bed of greens in each bowl
- Top with all the other ingredients. Sprinkle with sea salt, paprika, cilantro, or parsley for garnish. Enjoy!