How Healthy is Beef Broccoli Crunchy Nugget Recipe?
The beef broccoli crunchy nugget recipe contains lots of health benefits. Read more to get the health benefits of the key ingredient used for the recipe.
Health Benefit of Beef
Beef is categorized as red meat, though to some people is not a healthy protein to incorporate, while to some people, it is 100% good for health when eaten in moderation.
Here are some other benefits:
- Beef protein is extremely nutritious and may promote muscle maintenance and growth. It contains varying amounts of fat, including CLA, which has been connected to health benefits.
- Meat is an excellent source of various vitamins and minerals. These include vitamin B12, zinc, selenium, iron, niacin, and vitamin B6.
- It’s unclear whether meat consumption or saturated fats in beef increase your risk of heart disease. Some studies observe a link, but others don’t.
Health Benefit of Broccoli
In research, the study discovered that eaten broccoli could benefit your overall health.
Here are the benefits:
- Broccoli incorporates lots of health benefits. It contains a good amount of fiber and protein and healthy iron, calcium, selenium, potassium, magnesium, vitamins A, C, E, K, and a good amount of vitamins B, including folic acid.
- It contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
- Consuming broccoli may lower blood sugar and improve diabetic control. This is likely related to its antioxidant and fiber content.
- Some research indicates that broccoli may help reduce various heart disease risk factors and prevent heart tissue damage.
Health Benefits of Garlic
Garlic contains lots of healthy vitamins and minerals. Interestingly, this plant can be used as an herb to care for so many health challenges.
Here are some other benefits:
- It contains sulfur compounds, which are believed to bring some health benefits.
- Garlic is low in calories and rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, and manganese. It also contains trace amounts of various other nutrients.
- The supplements help prevent and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold.
- High doses of garlic improve blood pressure for those with known high blood pressure (hypertension).
- Garlic seems to reduce total and LDL cholesterol, mostly in those who have high cholesterol. HDL cholesterol and triglycerides do not seem to be affected.
What are the Nutritional Facts of Beef Broccoli Crunchy Nugget Recipe?
- Net Carbs: 5.3g
- Calories: 496
- Total Fat:39.1g
- Saturated Fat: 18.9g
- Protein: 25.2g
- Carbs: 10.9g
- Fiber: 5.6g
- Sugar: 2.8g
- Fat 71%
- Protein 25%
- Carbs 4%
What are the Ingredients for Beef Broccoli Crunchy Nugget Recipe?
- 1 lb. ground beef 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup grated coconut
Direction on How to make Beef Broccoli Crunchy Nugget Recipe
- Preheat a steamer over medium heat and line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Combine ground beef with 2 eggs, coconut flour, pepper, minced garlic, and chopped broccoli in a food processor, then process until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking pan, then spread evenly.
- Place the baking pan in the steamer, then steam the nugget for approximately 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove the baking pan from the steamer and let it cool.
- When the nugget is already cool, take it out of the baking pan, then cut it into thick slices.
- Crack the remaining egg, then place it in a bowl. Stir the egg until just incorporated.
- Dip nugget into the egg, then rolls in the grated coconut.
- Refrigerate the beef nugget for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the beef nugget from the refrigerator and fry.