The beef Stir-fry recipe is another type of delicious meal that’s prepared with natural ingredients.
This recipe is similar to chicken stir fry; however, you can substitute it with beef stir fry. Just the taste of the protein makes them different from each other.
What’s more, this delicious recipe can be prepared with mushrooms, zucchini, and bell peppers and can go well with side dishes such as white rice, boiled potatoes or fried potatoes, plantain, and many other healthy side dishes.
However, this recipe can take its place on a dinner table with chilled natural fruit juice.
Is Beef Stir- Fry Recipe Healthy to Take?
Basically, this recipe is loaded with lots of nutritional facts. These nutritional facts help in your body’s function. Taking this meal daily, you assured of the listed nutrition.
Nutrition Facts of Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- Fat: 5g8%
- Saturated Fat: 1g6%
- Cholesterol: 66mg22%
- Sodium: 468mg20%
- Potassium: 894mg26%
- Carbohydrates: 24g8%
- Fiber: 2g8%
- Sugar: 17g19%
- Protein: 28g56%
- Vitamin A: 1060IU21%
- Vitamin C: 49.7mg60%
- Calcium: 70mg7%
- Iron: 2.9mg16%
What Kind of Beef is Best Used for Stir Fry?
Well, I will say, it depends on your capacity, some set of beef can be so costly because of some consumption reasons. The basic secret for it is to cook the beef tender.
- Chuck Steak
- Flank Steak
- Top Sirloin Steak
Ingredients for Beef Stir- Fry Recipe:
- 500g Diced Beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 2- chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 chopped Orange/Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 chopped Carrots
- 1 chopped Onion
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Ginger and Garlic
- 1 cup Chicken or Beef Stock
- 4 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Chicken Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Crushed Chilli Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- Salt to taste
For the Beef Marinade
- 1 tablespoon Chicken/ Beef Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Cornflour
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
Directions for Beef Stir- Fry Recipe
Cut the beef into pieces and season with salt, seasoning powder, and black pepper. Set aside.
Add the 1.5 cup broth, minced garlic cloves, soy sauce, minced ginger, cornstarch, and black pepper. set aside
Now, heat your oil in a large pan. Add the meat in a single layer and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side till done.
Then add the sauce and let the sauce simmer on low heat for about 3 to 4 minutes. The sauce should thicken up nicely.
Stir in the bell peppers, onions, and chili pepper flakes. Let it simmer for two more minutes.
How to Make Beef Stir-Fry Recipe Sauce:
1. Stir together 3 Tbsp bbq sauce, 3 Tbsp real maple syrup, and 2 Tbsp soy sauce. Set aside.
2. Heat a large pan or wok over high heat with 1 Tbsp oil. Add thinly sliced beef to the hot pan in a single layer and sauté undisturbed for 2-3 mins. Stir and sauté for 2 min or until cooked. Season lightly with salt and pepper, add ginger and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Drizzle beef with sauce to taste (I added 5 Tbsp) and stir-fry another 1 min or until fully cooked through. Remove beef to a plate and cover to keep warm. Wipe the pan clean with a damp paper towel.
4. Add 1 Tbsp oil, sliced onion, and vegetables and stir fry for 8 minutes or until softened and golden.
5. Combine vegetables with beef and mushrooms, drizzle in more sauce to taste (I added another 2 Tbsp), and stir fry just until hot.
And that’s it. If you are replicating this easy Beef Stir-fry recipe, please let me know how you get on. See you in my next post.