Let’s make a delicious Chicken Fry Spicy.
Chicken breast is low-fat and low-calorie, no matter how you eat it, you will not get fat. Today, I will share a super simple chili fried chicken, which is simple and quick, and you can learn it once you learn it.
Ingredients on Chicken Fry Spicy
- Chicken breast
- A little ginger onion garlic
- Green pepper appropriate amount
- 1 scoop of cooking wine
- 1 scoop starch
- 1 scoop soy sauce
- Dark soy oyster sauce each spoonful
- Salt sugar to taste
Steps on How to make Chicken Fry Spicy Recipe
- 1 spoon of cooking wine, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of starch, and chicken breast meat, marinate for 10 minutes to taste. Mince the onion, ginger, and garlic, and cut the chili into small rings.
- Heat the oil and stir-fry the diced chicken until it changes color, add the garlic, ginger, and garlic until fragrant.
- Add 1 tsp dark soy sauce and 1 tsp oyster sauce.
- A little sugar and salt to taste.
- Add chili, pour a little boiling water along the side of the pot, stir-fry a few times and it’s ready to go.