Let’s discuss some Easy Cooked Fried Coconut Indomie Noodles.
You may be wondering how delicious will this fried coconut indomie noodles recipe be. If you’ve tried cooking with coconut juice or oil, this yummy coconut indomie noodles recipe is for you.
The nutritional value of coconut is still the same; the difference is how spicy and delicious your meal is.
These are the step by step on how you can cook Fried Coconut Indomie Noodles.
Ingredients for Fried Coconut Indomie Noodles
- Ginger powder
- Garlic powder
- Tumeric (or any fried rice spice)
- Coconut flavor (Powder preferably)
- Onion, crayfish with various veggies
Preparation for Fried Coconut Indomie Noodles
- In boiling water, add a minimal amount of turmeric powder and indomie, then allow to boil until its soft(not much)
- Filter out the water
- Share your veggies(carrot, green beans, chilly pepper ) in 2 places; in a boil, add one part and add a little bit of ginger, garlic, indomie ingredient, and then stair. Thereafter add your boiled indomie and stair together until its well mixed
- In a hot pan of g-oil, add a little amount of onions and crayfish, thereafter followed by your mixed noodles.
- Allow frying properly before u add coconut powder(not much) followed by fried rice spice(in the absence of turmeric)
- When it’s properly fried, off your cooker and add other parts of your remaining veggies and stairs. Done.
- Don’t always overcook all your veggies; it takes out too many natural nutrients from them.
- Mixing cooked and uncooked veggies create a unique taste (this applies to almost all quite English meal)
The taste is unbeatable.