Lets talk about Easy Healthy Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe
How can I refrigerate Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe leftovers?
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, this mac will last 3 to 5 days.
- To reheat, we suggest popping it in a 400° oven until warmed through the high temperature will help crisp up the topping.
How to Make a Healthy Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe
YIELDS: 8 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 20 MINS
Ingredients for the Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Butter, for baking dish
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce (optional)
For the topping:
- 4 oz. pork rinds, crushed
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
Directions for Keto Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375° and butter a 9”-x-13” baking dish. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt. Spread cauliflower onto two large baking sheets and roast until tender and lightly golden, about 40 minutes.
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat cream. Bring up to a simmer, then decrease the heat to low and stir in cheeses until melted.
- Remove from heat, add hot sauce if using and season with salt and pepper, then fold in roasted cauliflower. Taste and season more if needed.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl stir to combine pork rinds, Parmesan, and oil. Sprinkle the mixture in an even layer over cauliflower and cheese.
- Bake until golden, 15 minutes. If desired, turn oven to broil to toast topping further, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.