Let’s make easy onion fungus mixed with spinach.
Hot, sour, and refreshing veggie. Enjoy this delicious recipe.
Ingredients for Onion Fungus mixed with Spinach
- Soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Garlic chili sauce
Direction on Onion Fungus mixed with Spinach
- Shred your onion.
- Advertisement -
- Wash spinach.
- Boil in boiling water and remove cold water.
- Boil the fungus and fish out.
- Wash and set aside.
- Put onions, fungus, and spinach in a pot.
- Make your veggie spicy by seasoning with salt, light soy sauce, aged vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Add a spoonful of garlic chili sauce you make yourself (see homepage: garlic chili sauce for details).
- Mix well.
Serve and enjoy.