Let’s make a delicious stir-fried lamb with onions recipe.
Lamb meat is rich in high-quality protein and can be easily absorbed by the human body. Its unique flavor is precisely one of its strengths.
Stir-fry with onions for a fragrant and tender taste, and add some carrots, which can fully convert vitamin A into vitamin A, which is good for the eyes and skin.
Ingredients on Easy Stir-Fried Lamb with Onions
Steps to Make Easy Stir-Fried Lamb with Onions
- The frozen mutton rolls are taken out and used directly without thawing.
- Thinly slice with a meat slicer; without such a machine, it is not difficult to slice thinly by hand with a sharp knife.
- Finely chop onions and carrots.
- Pour a little oil into the frying pan, first put the carrots into the pan and stir-fry for a minute.
- Pour the onion into the pot and stir fry for a minute, until it becomes slightly soft, and then pour it out.
- Pour oil into the pan, heat the pan with cold oil, pour the thawed and softened mutton slices into the pan, and quickly disperse them.
- After most of the color changes, turn to high heat.
- After all the mutton has changed color, pour the pre-fried carrots and onions into the pot, quickly sprinkle salt, pour soy sauce, and stir fry evenly out of the pot.
- Stir-fried mutton with onions, the mutton is tender, nutritious, delicious, and delicious.
- The mutton can be easily sliced after freezing, or it can be replaced by ready-made hot pot mutton slices.
- Onions and carrots can be replaced by vegetables with strong flavors such as green onions, coriander, and green garlic.
- In addition to salt and soy sauce, seasonings can also be Add cumin seeds or powder according to taste, for a special flavor.