Here is an Easy Way to Enjoy Detox Drink Recipes
In my previous post, we discuss more on detox water and its benefits. This article will share in detail the various detox drink recipes and their health benefits.
These detox drinks recipes have many health benefits, such as it helps to cleanse your body toxins and also serves as an aid to weight loss. Let’s revamp it to be a part of a healthy way of life.
Here is an easy way to enjoy detox drink recipes.
These listed drinks are very easy to incorporate into your diet. Try out these simple recipes, and you will have the quest to come back.
LEMON CUCUMBER DETOX drink
If you are a lemon addict, you will definitely agree with me that this juice tastes delicious, especially when eaten first thing before breakfast.
You can easily prepare this detox drink with a blend of slices of lemon and cucumber, and most importantly, water.
Add your slice of lemon and cucumber into the water and allow it set to maximize nutrients.
Cucumbers, on the other hand, are essential in some healthy vitamins and minerals. Cucumber is rich in soluble water, and they also help with digestion and flushing out toxins in the body.
BENEFITS OF DRINKING LEMON WATER
Lemons (Citrus limon) are among the world’s most common citrus fruits. The combination of the acidic content in it and water, which helps to alkaline the bloodstream.
Lemon drink is essential for hydration; it helps boost body function and enhances the body to absorb water.
- Lemon water helps to flushes out the system and keep the liver going: Lemon water boosts liver functionality.
- Prevents kidney stones: The citric acid in lemons enhances urine total, which helps fight off kidney stones.
- It helps in the digestion of food: Eliminates bloating and indigestion!
- Serves as a booster to the immune system: Lemons are loaded with vitamin C, which helps improve the body’s immunity to sickness!
- It helps with your skin complexion: Lemon detoxifies the blood, which maintains the skin’s radiance. The rich antioxidants help in eliminating free radicals that may cause aging or dull skin.
- Lose weight with lemon water: Lemons naturally contain pectin fiber which helps to ward off hunger cravings.
- It helps lowers anxiety and depression: Lemons have a calming effect on the nervous system, even just smelling the citrus.
Drinking lemon water in the morning starts the body off with balanced digestion and helps with weight loss.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WEIGHT LOSS DRINK
A blend of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and water helps the body with unhealthy bacterias. It is slightly sweetened with real maple syrup to add a delicious flavor.
Drinking apple cider vinegar water is one of the greatest things to drink for weight loss and a flat belly. However, the key ingredient use is water, and apple cider activates digestion.
- This apple cider vinegar drink contains strand-like protein enzyme molecules that help control good bacteria in the gastrointestinal. It also helps in the outcomes of a flat belly and less bloat. Based on research, not only does apple cider vinegar contain good bacteria, but it is also rich in magnesium, calcium, potassium, and other vitamins and minerals.
- It helps in weight loss; raw apple cider vinegar such as this one contains acetic acid. Acetic acid, when consumed daily, reduces abdominal fat and build-up of body and liver fats.
- Drinking 1-2 tablespoons per day helps to maintain blood sugar levels and aids in digestion.
- It helps kills bacteria in the mouth and removes stains.
- According to research, it helps support cardiovascular.
LEMON CAYENNE PEPPER WATER
This lemon cayenne is very great for belly fat. This detoxing drink is a little spicy with a delicious combination of cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, fresh ginger, lemon juice, and real maple syrup to sweeten.
Cayenne pepper is spicy and nice ingredients for metabolism, and also contains an anti-inflammatory property, especially when added with fresh lemon juice, ginger, and apple cider vinegar.
- Helps digestion. Cayenne pepper stimulates digestion enzymes which increases the metabolism by enhancing body temperature.
- Heals the gut.
- It is an anti-oxidant and rich in capsanthin and mixed carotenoids, mainly B-carotene, B-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and capsorubin of C. Cayenne is also crucial for disease prevention.
- Increases poor circulation. It animates circulation to decrease blood clots, remove bacteria and toxins from the body.
- Supports weight loss. When added to your breakfast menu, cayenne pepper can reduce your appetite, therefore making you eat less food. It is an anti-inflammatory food that is known to soothe bloating, infections, and food allergies.
FRUIT-INFUSED DETOXING WATER
Lose weight with fruit water. Fruit-infused waters are an exceptional choice for sugary drinks and have far fewer calories with almost zero sugars.
Wanting something sweet to drink? Fruit-infused waters are slightly sweetened with the natural flavor of your preferred fruits. This one is made with antioxidant-rich berries and a splash of lemon juice.
- Blackberries help to build elasticity in the skin. Blackberries effectively increase collagen formation to tighten and tone the skin, helping you look younger. They also are packed with fiber for weight loss and are a lower-calorie fruit.
- Lower sugar.
- Boost immunity from antioxidants from fruit.
- It helps in weight loss because it is lower in calories and sugar than juice and contains fiber to flush toxins and curbs cravings.
Ingredients and Directions on How to Make Detox Drink Recipes
Ingredients for Detox Drink Recipes
Lemon Cucumber Mint Detox Water – Serves 8:
- 6 cups water
- 3 large lemons
- 1 1 large English cucumber, sliced or 4 small Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 8 sprigs mint
Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Drink – Serves 1:
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- A cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional to reserve slices to add to the water)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or use up to 1 tablespoon
Lemon Cayenne Pepper Water – Serves 1:
- 1 cup of water
- 2 teaspoon meno juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-inch fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or use up to 1 tablespoon
Fruit Infused Water – Serves 1:
- 1 cup water or sparkling (bubbly seltzer) water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh berries blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries
Directions for Detox Drink Recipes
Lemon Cucumber Mint Detox Drink Recipes
Fill up a pitcher with water (about 6 cups).
Squeeze the juice from 2 lemons into the pitcher.
Cut the third lemon into slices, put it in the pitcher, cucumber slices, and mint, and let all ingredients set for 1-3 hours before drinking.
The longer it sits, the more flavorful the water.
Enjoy chilled in a glass.
Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Drink
In a glass, add water, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and maple syrup.
Mix well and enjoy!.
Lemon Cayenne Pepper Water
Add water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, fresh ginger, and maple syrup in a glass.
Mix well and enjoy over ice!
If you are a ginger addict, eat it after finishing the water.
After mixing the ingredients, let the water settle for 1 hour in the refrigerator before drinking.
Serve chilled over ice.
Fruit Infused Water
In a glass, add regular water or plain sparkling water, lemon juice, and berries.
Leave in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight for more potency.
Add ice to the glass before drinking.