Let’s tell you the Easy Way To Make Potato Frittata Recipe.
The potato frittata recipe is a healthy and delicious Italian Egg recipe with just using egg and peppers. This recipe is similar to Omelette or crustless quiche.
Frittata is very common; the most interesting part is that it easy to make and can easily be incorporated into your diet.
Ingredients for Potato Frittata Recipe:
Recipe Serves 4
- 3-4 Big Potatoes (Cooked and diced)
- 8 Medium size Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese or any cheese of your choosing (optional)
- 2/2 Red and Green Bell Peppers Chopped
- 1 Small Onion
- 100g Bacon (Chopped)
- 3 Smoked Sausages or Frankfurters (Chopped)
- Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- Salt to Taste
Tips before cooking:
- You will need a 26cm to 28cm pan to achieve a perfect Frittata shape and consistency.
- If you haven’t got an oven, you’ll need a slightly bigger pan, preferably a 30-32cm. This is, so the Frittata has enough room to spread out and cook evenly. So, instead of tossing in the oven, you cook to perfection on a hob.
- Ensure the Frittata is cooked on low heat, so it cooks perfectly both inside and outside.
Direction for Potato Frittata Recipe:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place a non-stick frying pan or skillet on medium heat, add the Vegetable and Bacon. Fry till Bacon is cooked.
- Then add the Onions, sauté till fragrant.
- Now, add the Chopped Peppers, fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the Chopped Sausages or Frankfurters, fry for a minute.
- Then add the cooked potatoes.
- Add half of the Spinach, Stir and combine.
- Break and mix the eggs, then add the rest of the Spinach, Garlic Powder, Knorr Chicken Cube, and Salt to taste if necessary. Mix thoroughly.
- Now, add the egg mixture into the pan. Move the egg around, so it covers the entire surface of the pan. Leave the Eggs to set, then slightly combine with the rest of the contents of the pan. Then leave to set again.
- Now, add the rest of the Cheese, spread them out across the pan.
- Then, transfer the pan into the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until fully set on the top or cooked through.