Here is How to Make Easy Golden Skillet Potatoes Breakfast Recipe
Ingredients for Skillet Potatoes Breakfast Recipe
3 serving can get you with the listed ingredients
- 6 big potatoes (Irish)
- 200g bacon
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika ( optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 Knorr chicken cubes
- Salt to taste
Direction on to make Skillet Potatoes Breakfast Recipe
- firstly, wash your potatoes thoroughly, peel the back, then choppy the potatoes into small cubes.
- Place the cubed potatoes on medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- After cooking for 5 minutes, set a skillet on medium heat, transfer your chopped bacon into the cold pan, turn the heat to medium. Fry the bacon until it is fully cooked.
- Transfer the bacon to a plate, leaving the oil in the pan.
- Add the Vegetable Oil into the pan, then transfer the Potatoes into the Oil.
- Leave the Potatoes to fry without stirring them around for 3-4 minutes or until they begin to brown. Check if the potatoes have softened, then add the Knorr chicken, thyme, paprika, and salt.
- Stir and add up the potatoes and bacon; continue to cook till you get the softness.
- Add the Onions, garlic and ginger, stir.
- Then, add the Chopped Peppers, stir and allow to cook to soften the potatoes. Though it depends on individuals, some persons may not like it too soft. Here make your choice.
- Advertisement -
Enjoy with any side dish such as Oath.