Here is How to Make Easy Golden Skillet Potatoes Breakfast Recipe
Ingredients for Skillet Potatoes Breakfast Recipe
3 serving can get you with the listed ingredients
- 6 big potatoes (Irish)
- 200g bacon
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika ( optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 Knorr chicken cubes
- Salt to taste
Direction on to make Skillet Potatoes Breakfast Recipe
- firstly, wash your potatoes thoroughly, peel the back, then choppy the potatoes into small cubes.
- Place the cubed potatoes on medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- After cooking for 5 minutes, set a skillet on medium heat, transfer your chopped bacon into the cold pan, turn the heat to medium. Fry the bacon until it is fully cooked.
- Transfer the bacon to a plate, leaving the oil in the pan.
- Add the Vegetable Oil into the pan, then transfer the Potatoes into the Oil.
- Leave the Potatoes to fry without stirring them around for 3-4 minutes or until they begin to brown. Check if the potatoes have softened, then add the Knorr chicken, thyme, paprika, and salt.
- Stir and add up the potatoes and bacon; continue to cook till you get the softness.
- Add the Onions, garlic and ginger, stir.
- Then, add the Chopped Peppers, stir and allow to cook to soften the potatoes. Though it depends on individuals, some persons may not like it too soft. Here make your choice.
Enjoy with any side dish such as Oath.