- Let’s discuss a homemade healthy hair growth diet.
The growth of hair requires a large amount of protein food. Protein is an important substance necessary for the production and nutrition of hair.Contents hide
Protein is usually contained in meat foods, such as lean pork, milk, eggs, fish, sesame, black beans, corn, and so on. In addition, eat more foods containing vitamins A, E, iron, and calcium, such as walnuts, lettuce, cabbage, and cauliflower.
At the same time, iron-deficiency hair loss accounts for about 30% of hair loss patients. Vitamin C can promote the absorption of iron. Therefore, you should eat more iron-rich foods and foods containing vitamin C.
Introduction on Healthy Hair Growth Diet
Iodine can make hair soft and shiny and can prevent it from drying out. It can make the secretion of thyroxine vigorous, and the relationship between thyroid hormone and hair growth is very deep.
Animal foods are no iodine, and sea plants such as kelp, seaweed and are so rich in iodine, and these algae also contain large amounts of calcium and iron.
The composition of hair contains sulfur-containing amino acids.
For example, cysteine, methionine, etc. These amino acids are all proteins, and the proteins contained in soybeans, groundnuts, and sesame seeds are quite abundant.
The ancient saying that eating sesame can make ” hair regenerate and gray hair black” is scientifically justified. At least this kind of plant food can supply the hair with the main nutrients.
Cholesterol that is secreted from the body and accumulated on the head is not only a cause of dandruff but also a major cause of hair loss and baldness, because it blocks sweat glands and secretory glands, which weakens the metabolism of the scalp and makes hair growth difficult.
Excessive mental stress can cause local alopecia areata, and even severe cases become bald overnight. Bald patients can be improved and prevented by seeking medical treatment and paying attention to dietary conditioning.
Benefits of hair growth
Combing the hair can dredge the blood, nourish and strengthen the hair, strengthen the brain and ears, disperse wind and improve eyesight, and prevent headaches.
Combing the hair has the function of smoothing blood vessels, dispelling wind and dampness, and making hair not white.
The old saying goes: Hair should be combed frequently. Frequent combing of hair can strengthen the blood circulation of the scalp, strengthen the friction on the scalp, and dredge the veins of the scalp.
At the same time, combing can also comb off dandruff and dirt attached to the hair. The effect of preventing hair loss.How to comb the hair to prevent hair loss: The front hairline of combing hair is mainly for those with poor gastrointestinal conditions.
- Take supplement plant protein and eat more foods such as soybeans, black sesame seeds, and corn.
- Always supplement iron, eat more soybeans, black beans, eggs, poultry, hairtail, shrimp, cooked peanuts, spinach, carp, bananas, carrots, potatoes, etc
- Eat foods high in iodine.
- It is advisable to eat more alkaline foods, such as fresh vegetables and fruits.
- It is advisable to eat more vitamin E-rich foods, such as celery, amaranth, spinach, medlar, mustard greens, golden needles, black sesame seeds, and so on.
- Eat more bone gelatinous foods containing mucin, such as beef bone soup, ribs soup, and so on.
Used for early white hair, hair loss, dizziness, and other symptoms caused by blood deficiency. 250 grams of walnuts and 100 grams of black sesame seeds, sauté over a slow fire and set aside.
Take 100 grams of white sugar, add a little water and boil it over low heat, immediately add 50 grams of honey and 100 grams of mulberry, mix well with walnut kernels and black sesame seeds, and cut into pieces after cooling.
Take orally 2 to 3 times a day, 50 to 60 grams each time. Seborrheic alopecia is not suitable, not for people with diabetes and diarrhea.
Polygonum Polygoni Bunge Eggs
Polygonum multiflorum 60g, 2 eggs. Add water and cook. After the eggs are cooked, remove the shells and cook them for about 5 minutes. Eat the eggs and drink the soup.
This product is suitable for premature whitening of beard, excessive hair loss, and aging before old age caused by blood deficiency. It has a better effect on people with “deficiency and no tonic”
Lamb bone porridge
1-2 sheep shin bones, mashed, add 10 red dates and longan each, 100-150g glutinous rice, add the appropriate amount of water, cook porridge and eat.
It can be eaten from the winter solstice that year to the beginning of spring. This porridge has the effect of warming the kidney and replenishing blood and is suitable for those with hair loss, deep deficiency and backache, and mild anemia
Hair black bean soup
30g sesame seeds, 30g black beans, 12g medlar, 20g white sugar. After boiling in water for about half an hour, eat with the decoction. Take it once a day for 60 days. This product can nourish and regenerate hair and is especially effective for insomniacs.
Three Elements to Track a Healthy Hair
It is also very important to replenish minerals during hair growth. Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits that contain alkaline substances.
One of the factors for hair loss and yellowing of hair is the acidic toxins in the blood, which is caused by excessive physical and mental fatigue, long-term overeating of pure sugars and fatty foods, causing acid toxins in the metabolic process of the body.
Acidic substances in foods such as liver, meat, onions, etc. are likely to cause excessive acid toxins in the blood, so eat less.
Hair loss and dandruff are common symptoms of vitamin A deficiency. Carrots, spinach, lettuce leaves, almonds, kernels, mangoes, and other fruits and vegetables contain more vitamin A, while animal liver, fish, shrimp, and egg foods also contain more vitamin A; vitamin B can Promote the metabolism of the scalp.
It is generally found in fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains; the normal ability of the sebaceous glands to secrete oil depends on the adequate intake of vitamin C. At the same time, vitamin C can activate the capillary wall, so that the hair roots can smoothly absorb the blood in the blood. Nutrition.
Direction on Healthy Hair Diet
- Pinellia, Baizhi (dry medicine), and pepper kernels are 90 grams each. Add 500 ml of water to the medicine, fry until half, add a little honey, and fry until boiling. Use a little ginger juice, mix thoroughly, rub the hairless area, 2 times a day.
- Several arborvitae leaves. Grind the cypress leaves in the shade and soak them with spring oil. Dip each halberd into the brush head and wash the hair with pig bile in the soup after the hair grows out. This method is especially suitable for women’s hair loss.
- 15 grams of table salt. Add salt to 1500 ml of warm water, stir well, and wash your hair 1-2 times a week. Long-term application of this method can prevent hair loss.
- 3 Torreya, 2 walnuts, 30 grams of arborvitae leaves. Dip the medicine into snow water and comb your hair, the hair will not fall off, and it will be smooth. This prescription is especially suitable for hair loss of kidney deficiency type.
- Alum and turmeric are divided into equal parts. The alum and turmeric are made into pills, 4-5 grams each time, 2 times a day.
- Sesame stalks and Qingming willow (90-1 20 grams of willow twigs collected on Qingming Festival each. Decoction to shampoo and rub the scalp for 1-7 days. This recipe is especially suitable for seborrheic alopecia.
- 1 black ox gall and the appropriate amount of locust bean. Fill the locust bean into bile-filled ox gall, soak the locust bean, and take it orally. 9 grams each time, 3 times a day.
- Orientalis leaves 240 g (drying), Angelica (body) 120 g. The medicine is researched into the end (avoid ironware), and the water paste is made into a pill, such as Wutongzi. Take 50-70 pills each, one in the morning and one in the evening, with rice wine or salt soup.
- 60 grams each of sesame flower and celosia, 1.5 grams of camphor, and 500 grams of white wine. Tear the sesame flower and celosia into small pieces. Then it is soaked in human wine and sealed, filtered 15 days later, and then the camphor human medicinal wine is melted and set aside. Use cotton wool dipped in medicinal wine to apply to the hair loss area 3-4 times a day. This recipe is especially suitable for neuropathic alopecia.