Let’s show you how to make Honey Lemon Ginger Tea Recipe
About Honey Lemon Ginger Tea: Spice up your romantic night with this aromatic cuppa of tea with ginger, sweetened honey. This recipe is straightforward to incorporate
Recipe By: Healthpost
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
How to Make Honey Lemon Ginger Tea Recipe
Ingredients Of Honey Lemon Ginger Tea Recipe
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Tea leaves for every cup
- 1 1/2tsp Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
- Heat 4 cups of water in a pan, then add ginger to it
- Add the tea leaves, lemon, juice, and honey immediately after it starts boiling.
- Strain it into a cup and enjoy hot.