Let me show you How to Cook Delicious Chicken Curry Sauce
This delicious chicken curry sauce is a very easy-to-cook recipe. Hence, making the recipe your favorite is not a bad idea. However, the blog contains all you need to get started.
Follow these steps, and definitely, you will get it right.
How to Cook Delicious Chicken Curry Sauce
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Sauce
- 2 onions
- green & red pepper
- curry & thyme
- vegetable oil
- minced ginger
- ginger, garlic powder
Preparation of Chicken Curry Sauce
- Get a bowl, pour the sliced chicken, marinate it with salt, stock cubes, curry, and thyme.
- Put a pan on medium heat and add oil with some onions
- Drop the marinated chicken,, then leave to fry for few minutes and add some water(note: I need to extract some chicken stock)
- Cover and boil for few minutes, remove the chicken (set aside d chicken stock)
- Place another pan on medium \low heat and add oil
- When it’s hot, add some minced ginger, onions, and some curry powder
- Fry for few minutes till it brings fragrance
- Pour your red & green pepper, some carrots, and more veggies if u want
- Season the veggies lightly with salt and stock powder, stir fry for few minutes till its tender & still crisps
- Then pour the chicken and pour the chicken stock
- Mix the flour with little water to form a paste (note: it to thicken & bind sauces together)
- Pour into the sauce ( note: if it’s too thick,, add more water; if it’s too thin, add more flour) leave to simmer for few minutes.
SERVE AND ENJOY