Let’s show you How to Cook Easy Peppered Turkey Wings.
Peppered Turkey Wings
- 8 pcs turkey wings
- 1 big red bell pepper
- Small piece of green bell pepper
- 1 habanero pepper (scotch bonnet pepper)
- 1 onion
- Vegetable oil
- Seasonings (add to your taste)
- 2 big seasoning cubes
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- a tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp White pepper
- a tsp curry powder
Take Note of these tips before you prepare Peppered Turkey Wings
- ½ onion chopped for seasoning the peppered turkey.
- A tiny piece of red bell pepper + a tiny piece of green bell pepper + the habanero pepper + ¼ onion finely chopped for the peppered turkey wings.
- The rest of the red bell pepper, onion blended for the peppered turkey wings. Wash all the peppers and onion, chop and separate into 3 batches like so.
- Put the turkey wings into a pot, add some of the onions, garlic powder, ginger powder, white pepper, thyme, and seasoning cubes.
- Mix very well, cover, and allow to steam on medium heat.
- Add a little bit of water, cover, and start cooking on medium heat. Cook for about 15 minutes, top up the water when necessary but keep the water in the pot as small as possible at all times.
- Keep cooking till all the water dries up without burning.
- Take them out and grill/broil in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius or 400F till golden all over.
- Pour the blended peppers and onion into a clean dry pot and boil till all the water dries up.
- Add the vegetable oil into the boiled pepper, fry to a bit, and add the chopped peppered and onions.
- Fry for about 3 minutes, add the curry powder and some salt to taste. Stir very well.
- Add the grilled/broiled turkey wings and mix till every turkey wing is coated with the pepper sauce.
- Advertisement -
Enjoy with chill Heineken for lovers of beer, or with jollof rice, fried rice.