Let’s show you How to Make Easy Baby Corn Sauce Recipe.
However, with this long planting period, you will be left with many choices to add baby corn to your diet.
Cooking duration for Baby corn Sauce
The ingredients will you exactly 4 serving plate.
Total Cook Time:
A baby corn soup tastes more delicious when added capsicum, cabbage, and the almighty mushroom.
Ingredients Of Baby Corn Sauce
- 1 cup baby corn-slit into two, lengthwise
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp mushrooms-finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp cabbage-finely chopped
- 1 tsp green chillies-finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves-finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp capsicum-finely chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp cornflour mixed with 1 cup water
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 3 Tbsp oil
- Salt as required
How to Make Baby Corn Sauce
- In a pan, fry the ginger, garlic, coriander leaves, and green chilies for about 2 minutes. Stir thoroughly
- Add the corn and all the vegetables (except cabbage), pepper, and salt. Stir-fry for 2-3 times.
- Add the soya sauce, water, and salt. Let it boil, reduce the heat, add the cornflour mixed with water, stir till it thickens slightly, and then add the cabbage.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Enjoy your meal with rice and chilled soft drinks.