Let’s show you How to Make an Easy Carrot Cupcake.
Here are some amazing health benefits of Carrot cupcake
- Help prevent cancer
- Slow down aging
- Promote healthier skin
- Protect teeth and gums
- Improve your vision
- Prevent heart disease
Carrot Cupcake Ingredients
- Advertisement -
For 8 carrot cakes with mounds.
- 150g plain flour or 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 eggs
- 100g brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 125mls sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the avocado frosting, you will need:
- 1 Avocado
- 5 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons Peak Evaporated Milk
- Salt (optional)
For the carrot cake:
- Peel, grate the carrots and put them in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the vegetable oil to the grated carrots. Mix.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and add them to a bowl of carrots.
- Pour into a blender and blend till smooth.
- While the blender is still running, start adding the dry ingredients bit by bit till everything is well combined.
- Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C (350F) for 20 minutes.
- The carrot cake is ready when it is no longer rising, and a wooden skewer comes out clean when inserted into the cake.
- Bring it out of the oven and leave to cool down, then remove from the muffin cups.
For the frosting
- Peel the avocado and cut it into pieces.
- Place in a flat plate and mash with a fork.
- Mix with a hand mixer till very smooth.
- Start adding the icing sugar bit by bit and mix simultaneously till you get a thickness you like for your frosting. It should be as thick as custard.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of peal milk and mix with the hand mixer. The Peak Milk gives the avocado frosting a very smooth texture.
- When happy, scoop the avocado frosting into a piping bag and pipe onto the top of the cupcakes.