Let me show you How to Make Easy Homemade Small Chops.
Never run out of ideas; small chops are an easy way to entertain your guest. Follow the league, and you won’t regret making your simple homemade small chops.
Ingredients of Homemade Small Chops:
- 20 grams of flour
- 50 grams of oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 grams of green peas
- 100 grams of minced beef
- 40 grams of cold water
- a pinch of salt
- A half tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 spring onion
- 1 big green pepper
- 2 carrots
- A half tablespoon of cornflour
- 5 grams of thyme
- 1 package of 8″ spring roll wrappers
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour, melted down in 1 tablespoon of boiling water
For the sauce:
- 50 gram of hot water
- 20 grams of soy sauce;
- 10 grams of sugar.
Preparation for Homemade Small Chops:
- Mix the minced beef with salt, sesame oil, spring onion, and cornflour, and leave for half an hour
- Cut all the vegetables; it is essential to remember that vegetables should be the same size.
- Redden the beef on the pan with oil, mushrooms, add garlic, carrot, green piece, pepper.
- Fry and stir for several minutes
- Leave the filling for one hour; the cooler is the filling, the easier it will be to wrap it.
- Place the wrapper on a table
- Put two tablespoons of the cooled filling
- Make a roll, which has a form of a cigar
- Brush a bit of cornflour water onto the farthest from your corner to seal it
- Fry the Spring rolls in oil, which is already the right temperature, fry until golden brown
- Remove excess of the oil with kitchen paper.
It is important to serve the Spring rolls hot and together with the dipping sauce. Enjoy your party.