Let’s show you How to Make an Easy Honey Potatoes Recipe.
Before we prepare, let’s discuss the health benefits of the ingredients used in detail.
Nutritional benefits Benefits of honey potatoes recipe
- Carbs: 59g
- Fats: 300g
- Cholesterol: 250g
- Protein: 5g
- Calories: 2028 Kcal0
- Sodium: 498mg
- Potassium: 709mg
Benefits of Key ingredients used
Key Ingredients: potatoes (sliced), cornflour or maida, salt, red chilli powder, Oil (for deep frying), oil, spring onions (with stalk), garlic paste, capsicum, honey, salt, soya sauce, white sesame seeds, chilli sauce
- Honey: Honey works numerous things in the body such as, helps to lower blood pressure, improve skin, less Bad than Sugar for Diabetics; honey Also Helps Improve Cholesterol, and many others you can think of. Allows add honey to your meal, you will the amazing result.
- Garlic: Many of us already know the benefits of garlic. Garlic is known to boost the function of the immune system. The active compound in garlic reduces blood pressure, balance the sugar level.
- Spring onions: Spring onions are always preferred as appetizers. They are rich in fiber and helps in better digestion. Spring onions have carotenoids which help to keep the vision healthy.
- Capsicums: Capsicums are an excellent vitamin A and C (red contain more than green capsicum). They are also a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin E, B6, and folate.
- Soya sauce: potential health benefits, including the immune system, gut health, cancer, and blood pressure.
How to make honey chilli potato
Ingredients Of honey potatoes recipe
For the potatoes:
- 2 peeled potatoes (sliced)
- 3-4 tbsp cornflour or maida
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Oil (for deep frying)
For the base:
- 1 tsp oil
- spring onions (with stalk), fried
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 2 tbsp honey
- to taste salt
- 3 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp soya sauce
Preparation of honey potatoes recipe
Prepare the potatoes:
- In a bowl, add cornflour or maida, salt, and red chilli powder.
- Add the sliced potatoes and mix well until the potatoes are coated.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the potatoes until golden. Keep aside
Prepare the base:
- In a wok, add oil, garlic paste, and spring onions. Saute on high heat for 1 minute.
- Add capsicum, honey, salt, soya sauce, chilli sauce. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the deep-fried potatoes and sesame seeds. Mix well and serve hot.