What are the Nutritional Facts of Eating Shrimp Stir Fry?
Here are the nutritional facts of eating shrimp stir fry.
- Calories: 213kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 25g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 285mg
- Sodium: 1696mg
- Potassium: 291mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 19g
- Vitamin A: 1110IU
- Vitamin C: 99.8mg
- Calcium: 179mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
What are the Health Benefits of Eating Shrimp?
Do you know that the antioxidants in shrimp are extremely good for your health? The antioxidant called astaxanthin, which has been studied for its role in promoting brain and heart health.
How to Make Shrimp Stir fry Recipe
Ingredients for Making Shrimp Stir fry Recipe
For the Stir-fry:
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- green beans
- 4 green onion
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
For the Sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp ginger minced
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili flakes or to taste
Direction for Making Shrimp Stir fry Recipe
For the sauce:
- Add all the ingredients together for the sauce and mix until well combined.
For the stir-fry:
- Clean the Shrimps and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and black pepper
- Remove the seeds and the ribs from peppers and cut them lengthwise into strips.
- Preheat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan until it becomes very hot. Add the shrimps and fry until they become just pink
- Add the green beans and bell peppers and stir-fry for about 5 minutes until crisp and tender
- Stir in the shrimps and add the sauce.
- Leave to simmer for about one minute or till the sauce thickens.
Serve with any side dish. Enjoy!!