Let’s discuss on to How To Prepare And Roast Chestnuts.
What is the best food in this season, do you still want to eat it? Of course it is roasted chestnuts.
I didn’t expect that I could make such delicious roasted chestnuts at home, and it was still so simple.
The roasted chestnuts are easy to peel and taste sweet, noodle and fragrant.
Ingredients on to How To Prepare And Roast Chestnuts
- Sweetness to taste
Steps on to How To Prepare And Roast Chestnuts
- Wash the bought raw chestnuts and dry them with facial tissue.
- Use a small knife to cut a knife on each chestnut, or cut a cross-shaped knife (it doesn’t need to be too deep, just scratch the skin. In fact, just cut it once, and the roasted chestnuts will break when pinched). Raw chestnuts are not easy to cut, so be careful! (For those who want to make sugar-fried chestnuts, put the cut chestnuts into a bowl, pour in an appropriate amount of cooking oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, olive oil is fine. Stir the chestnuts so that the surface of each chestnut is covered Just a layer of oil)
- This is processed chestnuts.
- Put the processed chestnuts into the oven at 200 degrees, in the middle layer, and bake for about 25 minutes (please adjust the time according to the size of the chestnuts). The first time I used 180 degrees, it took about 50 minutes to bake. (For those who want to make sugar-fried chestnuts, the next step is to mix white sugar and water, heat and stir evenly over water, so that the white sugar is fully dissolved in the water. Take out the roasted chestnuts, dip the prepared sugar water with a brush, Brush evenly on the surface of the chestnuts, especially the cracks. Then put it in the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Turn it over frequently while baking to make it evenly heated. To confirm whether the chestnuts are roasted or not, you can take out one and taste it (be careful not to burn your mouth). If it is not cooked, continue to bake for a while.
- The roasted chestnuts are ready to eat after cooling down. Chestnuts are delicious, but you can’t eat too much at a time, 7 or 8 pieces are enough. Put the rest in the box and take it as you go.