Let’s show you How to Prepare Ripe Plantain Pudding Recipe
Ripe Plantain pudding (Ukpo Ogede) is one of the recipes prepared with overripe plantains.
This recipe is mostly found in Nigerian cooks with natural spices.
How you can Prepare Ripe Plantain Pudding (UKPO OGEDE)
- 5 overripe plantain
- 2 cooking spoon Palm oil
- Cans or tins in the absence of leaves
- 2 measuring cups Plantain flour
- Seasoning cubes
- leaves for wrapping
- Peel the ripe Plantain,
- blend or pound to a smooth puree
- Add the blended Plantain, Plantain flour,
- Add water, blended peppers, seasoning cubes, crayfish in a bowl. Stir everything with a cooking spoon to combine.
- You can add 2 cooking spoons of palm oil cooking spoon to the plantain mix and stir to get a not too thick or watery paste.
- Add water to the mix and stir thoroughly to combine.
- Add water if it’s too thick. Taste for salt if not tasty; you can add salt, be careful at this stage. Stir to combine
- Wrap the Plantain pudding with the rinsed leaves or cook in a small can for 40 minutes.
You can enjoy your meal with an oath.