Let’s show you the 10 Most Delicious Intercontinental Dinner Recipes.
Having the best delicious dinner is seriously something the majority of people can do without.
Intercontinental dinner recipes vary irrespective of the continents; people have their own unique food and recipes.
On some continents, different cultures with different sorts of delicious recipes. Some continent’s recipes can be so difficult to proper while some have a very easily prepared recipe.
However, this article will give you detailed directions on preparing the 10 best intercontinental dinner recipes or on which recipes to order when on a tourism trip.
I believe this article will greatly benefit you; kindly air your view in the comment box below.
Let’s get started.
10 Most Delicious Intercontinental Dinner Recipes
Devilled Eggs Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
This intercontinental dinner recipe is extremely healthy and delicious. Trust me; you can say no to this dish. The devilled egg is known as picnic egg or Russian eggs.
This recipe is straightforward to prepare and does not require many ingredients.
Ingredients for Deviled Egg
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard sauce or kasundi
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Directions Making Devilled Egg
- Firstly, slice the eggs in half to scoop out the yolk.
- Now, pour the York in a bowl and then add mustard sauce and mayonnaise, mix thoroughly.
- Then add your desired salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill up the piping bag and nozzle with the egg mixture.
- Then fill up the egg whites with the egg mixture.
Notably, you can top the eggs with oregano if you want.
Baked Zucchini Parmesan Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
When I first tasted this recipe, It was like, “Wow” I’m missing out. Let me reserve my experience until you have a piece of this meal on your table.
This dish is mostly an Italian recipe. However, this cheesy and warm baked Zucchini tastes extremely good than that of eggplant.
Ingredients for Baked Zucchini Parmesan
- 1 ricotta
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper
- ½ bunch basil leaves
- 1 cup of white flour
- 4 cups of tomato sauce
- ½ cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- ½ cups of parmesan cheese
- 3 zucchini
Direction for Making Zucchini Parmesan Recipe
- In a food processor, blend the ricotta and add olive oil to make a paste.
- Now, you can add salt and set it aside. Allow the 2 slices of zucchini to overlap, lay them side by side. Then add pepper, dip in flour, and the egg too.
- Now you can fry them in oil until they turn brownish in color.
- On a chopping board, put a portion of the filling and roll in a cylindrical form. Do the same for the remaining zucchini.
- Arrange the zucchini in a baking dish, sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes until you notice a brown color.
- Serve the zucchini with tomato sauce, and you are good to go.
Beef Roulade With Sausage and Cheese Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
Lovers of beef, say “Hi.” Seriously beef or any protein is something I can’t play with. Even if it makes me craving for extra more, I will definitely do so.
I wouldn’t like to give more credits to the delicious recipes; try out one, and bet me you will crave more.
This delicious intercontinental dinner recipe is wrapped in bacon and has cheesy ham all over it. Drop your experience in the comment box below.
Ingredient for Beef Roulade with Sausage and Cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ bunch of parsley (endeavor to chop it)
- 10 ½ oz pork sausage
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 3 ½ oz ground beef
- 3 Tbsp pepper jelly
- ½ lb bacon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- 3 ½ oz sliced processed ham
- 3 ½ oz sliced mozzarella cheese
Directions for Making Beef Roulade With Sausage and Cheese Recipe
- Remove the casing from the sausage and break up the sausage,
- Add beef, parsley, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and breadcrumbs and mix thoroughly in a bowl. Then cover with a plastic cover and put in a refrigerator for an hour.
- On a plastic wrap, roll out the meat into a rectangular shape and arrange the mozzarella cheese and ham slices in layers.
- Place the sliced bacon on a jelly roll, then place this on a baking sheet and bake in an oven at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, then brush with pepper jelly and serve.
Chorizo Penne Pasta In Tomato Sauce Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
This is the simplest intercontinental dinner recipe so far. It doesn’t require much stress; all it requires is just a one-time adding of seasoning.
Ingredients for Chorizo Penne Pasta Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 100 gm penne pasta
- 6 tomatoes or 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chorizo, chopped
- A few sprigs of fresh basil
- Parmesan shavings
Directions for Making Chorizo Penne Pasta in Tomato Sauce
- Boil water in a pan, add penne pasta, and then cook; now drain and cool.
- Heat your olive oil in a pan and add garlic, tomatoes, and sauté and allow for 4 minutes.
- Then, add the chorizo and cook for 12 minutes; once the sauté develops a red color, check your seasoning and add penne pasta.
- Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan.
Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
With just key natural ingredients, you can put this on your table. This recipe is easy and delicious to make.
Ingredient for Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup freshly grated old cheddar
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ranch dressing
- extra grated cheese for topping
- serve with celery
Directions for Making Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking dish foil in it.
- Cut the spaghetti in half. Use olive oil to rub the part of the squash and palace on the baking sheet. Roast for about 40 minutes allows tendering.
- Add the chicken you have shredded along with the hot sauce, bell pepper, sour cream, melted butter, and a half slice of green onion in a bowl.
- Once the squash is cool, using a fork, scrape the flesh and add it to the cheesy buffalo chicken mixture. Mix them and add the empty squash skin to it.
- Add more cheese and allow to bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Decorate with green onion and serve.
Shrimp Asparagus Alfredo Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
Ingredients for Shrimp Asparagus Alfredo
- 1 lb fettuccine noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup blanched asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Salt & pepper
Directions for Making Shrimp Asparagus Alfredo
- Seasoning your shrimp with pepper, salt, garlic, and t melt 3 spoons of butter, sauté shrimp until it is cooked, then you can remove it.
- Add the butter that’s remaining to a pan with garlic. Whisk it with nutmeg. Allow simmering for 5-7 minutes until it’s thick.
- Whisk the parmesan cheese and add in the cooked pasta, shrimps, and asparagus.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt to taste, then garnish with chopped parsley.
Vegetable Chow Mein Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
This delicious intercontinental dinner recipe is a side dish with noodles. You can incorporate it with your noodles to have a healthy noodle intake.
Ingredients for Vegetable Chow Mein Recipe
- 1 pack noodles
- ¼ cup green capsicum
- 1 garlic
- ¼ cup red capsicum
- ¼ cup yellow capsicum
- 2 tbsp shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup orange capsicum
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup carrot
- 2 tbsp spring onion
- 1 tsp Red chilli sauce
- Salt – to taste
- ¼ tsp crushed pepper
- ½ tsp sesame seeds ( for garnish)
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp Oil
Directions for Making Vegetable Chow Mein Recipe
- Slice the garlic and spring onion, capsicum, bell pepper julienne, and shred cabbage.
- Heat water in a pan, add noodles, cool, drain off the excess water, and run the cooked noodles in cold water. Set aside.
- Then, heat the oil in a pan, add the chopped garlic, sauté until it’s aromatic, and add veggies. For one minute, sauté well in high flame. Do not overcook the veggies; you want them to be crunchy.
- Add soy sauce, chili flakes, sugar, salt, red chili sauce, and crushed pepper, then mix thoroughly with the veggies.
- Now you can add the cooked noodles and mix thoroughly, turn off the flame, then garnish with your chopped spring onion and sesame seeds and serve hot.
Spinach Alfredo Pasta Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
Spinach is a veggie with exceptional health benefits. The health benefits are numerous, that one of them is that it boosts overall health.
Just follow the simple steps to get this recipe on your table.
Ingredients for Spinach Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup rotini pasta
- salt as needed
- 1 tbsp butter
- oil few drops
- 1 garlic
- 2 tsp flour
- 1 cup spinach
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream ( optional)
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
Directions for Spinach Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- Boil water. Add salt and oil to the water, then add the uncooked pasta to the boiling water.
- Boil for 3 minutes and then drain. Now, add butter in a pan and allow to melt, then add garlic and fry.
- Add flour to it and stir thoroughly, then add milk to it also and mix.
- Then add the Italian seasoning and pepper that you crushed, and allow to boil.
- Add the sliced spinach to the milk that’s boiling and stir until the spinach is soft.
- At this point, you can add all the cooked pasta and mix thoroughly. Turn off the flame, add parmesan cheese and salt, and then make sure you serve hot.
Broccoli, Babycorn and Colourful Pasta Salad Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
Ingredients for Making Broccoli, Babycorn, and Colourful Pasta Salad
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 6-7 baby corns, diced into big chunks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups penne, multi-flavored (spinach, beetroot)
- ¼ cup Parmesan shaving
Directions for Making Broccoli, Babycorn, and Colourful Pasta Salad
- Blanch the broccoli in hot water for 7-8 minutes, then drain the water.
- Boil the penne and run under cold water.
- Now, heat the olive oil, then add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Also, add the baby corn, sauté and watch it until it’s brownish in color.
- Add the broccoli and mix for 2 minutes; add the seasoning available and remove it from the flame.
- Toss it in pasta and shave parmesan on it.
Barley and Red Rice Salad Intercontinental Dinner Recipe
This dish is made with kidney beans, apricot, barley cluster beans, and red rice.
Ingredients for Making Barley and Red Rice Salad
- ½ cup cooked barley
- ½ cup cooked red rice
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup red kidney beans cooked
- 1 fresh chopped apricot
- 50 gms blanched cluster beans
- Few stalks of chives
- Few leaves of basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cracked black pepper to season
- Salt to season
- Few thyme leaves
Directions for Making Barley and Red Rice Salad
- Dice the ingredients and put them in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, pepper, and salt in another bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Then add thyme and pour it all over the salad, then garnish with basil.
This is a complete article on the 10 best intercontinental dinner recipes.
Have you made it? If yes!! Drop your experience in the comment box below.
See you in my next article.