Let’s make a delicious minced pork chili sauce recipe.
I know you wouldn’t like to miss this delicious recipe, just get your ingredients and follow the steps here to get started. Let’s cook!!
Ingredients on How to make Minced Pork Chili Sauce Recipe
- 150 grams of Foreleg
- 7 red pepper
- 6 pieces ginger
- 8 petals of garlic
- 2 scoops of crushed chili
- 3 scoops of soy sauce
- 1 scoop of oyster sauce
- Salt to taste
- Chicken essence 3 grams
- 2 grams of pepper
- 5 grams of sesame oil
Steps on How to Make Easy Minced Pork Chili Sauce Recipe
- Peel the front leg meat and cut it into small pieces, add pepper, a spoonful of water, a spoonful of light soy sauce, and a spoonful of peanut oil, and chop it into minced meat.
- Red pepper, deseeded and cut into small pieces, then minced
- Two tablespoons of minced ginger, minced garlic, and minced chili.
- Take the oil pan, add minced ginger and minced garlic and sauté over low heat until fragrant.
- Add chili powder and stir-fry for a spicy taste.
- Add minced meat and stir fry until the aroma of the meat is released.
- Add chopped red pepper and sauté for a minute.
- Then add three tablespoons of soy sauce, one spoon of oyster sauce, a little salt, chicken essence, and sesame oil, and stir fry for three minutes on low heat.
- The above ingredients are only slightly spicy. Friends who like spicy food can add an appropriate amount of chili peppers during the production process.
- After adding all the ingredients, use low heat to stir fry for three or four minutes, and the chili is produced in this way The sauce tastes more fragrant.