Let us show you Pancake Recipe Perfect for Home.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 large eggs,
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Miix your powder ingredients In a large bowl ( flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg)
- Melt the butter in a large cast-iron skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and then whisk in the milk and vanilla.
- Whisk the butter into the milk mixture. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture, and whisk until a thick batter is just formed.
- Keeping the skillet at medium heat, ladle about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet to make a pancake. Cook until bubbles break the surface of the pancakes, and the undersides are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook about 1 minute more on the second side. Serve immediately or transfer to a platter and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Procedure for adding fruit to pancakes: Once the bubbles break the surface of the pancakes, scatter the surface with sliced or diced fruit, or chocolate chips, nuts, etc. Flip with a spatula and cook for 1 minute more, being careful not to burn toppings.