This paprika and cayenne pulled pork butt with roasted asparagus recipe is basically added to the keto plan diet. But the good news that the recipe is a healthy dish for anyone be it, adults or children.
Certainly, this recipe is packed with lots of nutritional benefits. These listed posts below may interest you.
- Spiced Pork Shoulder with Goat Cheese and Tender Veggies Keto Recipe
- How to Make Warm Oxtail Soup with Nutmeg and Cloves Keto Recipe
- How to Make Beef Broccoli Crunchy Nugget Keto Recipe
- How to Make Broccoli Salad Recipe
Nutritional value of Paprika and Cayenne Pulled Pork Butt with Roasted Asparagus Recipe.
- Net Carbs: 2.6g
- Calories: 353
- Total Fat: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 9.2g
- Protein: 20.4g
- Carbs: 4.9g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Fat: 74%
- Protein: 23%
- Carbs: 3%
Ingredients for Paprika and Cayenne Pulled Pork Butt with Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Preparation time: 2 hours
Cooking time: 2 hours 34 minutes
- 2 lb. pork butt
- 2-½ teaspoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 bunch asparagus spears
- 2-½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
Direction for Paprika and Cayenne Pulled Pork Butt with Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- Spice up the pork butt with cayenne pepper, paprika, pepper, and mustard, then marinate for at least 2 hours or more. Store in the fridge to keep it fresh.
- After some hours ( 2 hours precisely), remove the pork butt from the fridge and allow it to be unfrozen.
- Preheat an oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Once the oven is ready, place the marinated pork butt on the prepared baking tray and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake the pork butt until tender then removes it from the oven. Let it rest for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, cut and trim the asparagus, then toss with extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, and lemon juice.
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil, then spread the seasoned asparagus
- Bake the asparagus until tender
- Once it is done, remove the asparagus from the oven and let it rest.
- Slowly unwrap the pork butt, then using a fork, shred the cooked pork.
- Place the pulled pork on a serving dish, then serve with roasted asparagus.
Serve and enjoy.