Let’s make spiced pork shoulder with goat cheese and tender veggies keto recipe.
Preparation time: 9 minutes
Cooking time: 19 minutes
- 2 lb. pork shoulder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoons thyme
- ¼ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions on how to make Spiced Pork Shoulder with Goat Cheese and Tender Veggies Keto Recipe
- Add goat cheese with almond butter, grated lemon zest, thyme, and ¼ teaspoon of pepper, then mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, sprinkle the ¼ teaspoon of pepper over the pork, then place them on the pan.
- Cook the pork for approximately 4 minutes then flips it.
- Cook until both sides are lightly golden brown and the pork is completely cooked.
- Once it is done, remove the cooked pork from the pan and place it on a serving dish.
- Then, add green beans and carrots to the pan then pour chicken broth into the pan. Season the vegetables with the remaining pepper, then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat and cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the tender vegetables from the heat and drizzle lemon juice over the vegetables. Place the vegetables next to the cooked pork.
- Top the pork with goat cheese mixture then serve.
Nutritional facts of Spiced Pork Shoulder with Goat Cheese and Tender Veggies Keto Recipe
- Net Carbs: 3.1g
- Calories: 423
- Total Fat: 35.1g
- Saturated Fat: 9.7g
- Protein: 22g
- Carbs: 5.4g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Fat 75%
- Protein 22%
- Carb 3%.