Let’s make easy sautéed lamb with scallions.
No matter how expensive scallions are, you can’t miss the fried mutton with scallions in winter.
Ingredients on Easy Sautéed Lamb with Scallions
- 300g leg of lamb
- 2 sticks of green onions
- 1 spoon of cooking wine
- 2 spoons of soy sauce
- 1 spoon of oyster sauce
- 1 spoon rice vinegar
- 2 spoons of sesame oil
- White pepper Appropriate amount
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Easy Sautéed Lamb with Scallions
- Cut the leg of lamb into thin slices, add cooking wine, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and white pepper powder, and finally, seal a layer of sesame oil on the outer surface.
- Remove the old leaves of the scallions, leaving the tenders white part of the middle section, and cut them into hob pieces.
- Heat the pan and pour in the base oil. After the oil is heated, add the mutton slices, stir-fry quickly until the mutton changes color, and then set aside.
- Leave a little base oil in the pot, add the scallions, and stir-fry until the scallions slightly collapse.
- Pour in the fried mutton and stir-fry over high heat. Add a little sugar to enhance the freshness, and add salt according to personal taste. If the taste is light, the saltiness in the marinade is enough. Drizzle a little vinegar on the pot’s side before serving, and then drizzle with sesame oil again.