Let’s show you How to Make Easy Soya Dumplings in Tomato Sauce Recipe.
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
- Advertisement -
Deep-fried soy delights mingled with thick tomato gravy.
Ingredients Of Soya Dumplings In Tomato Sauce
For Soya Dumplings:
For Tomato Sauce:
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp ajwain
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 sugar
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Coriander for garnish
How to Make Soya Dumplings in Tomato Sauce
- Mix the soya, bread, salt, garlic paste, vinegar, and pepper.
- Blend well together and form into round balls.
- Heat the oil and deep fry to a golden.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a kadahi, add the ajwain, and then the puree, salt, sugar, and chilli powder.
- Saute till well blended, add the fried dumplings, and stir to mix well.
- Serve the Soya Dumplings hot, garnished with the coriander, and with noodles if you like.