Let’s tell you How to Cook an Easy, Delicious Spaghetti Veggies Recipe.
The spaghetti veggies recipe is the fastest and a balanced meal you can easily find in the kitchen.
You can choose not to see veggies, but it has more nutritional value when veggies are added, especially if you reduce your intake of carbohydrates.
How to Cook Delicious Spaghetti Veggies Recipe
Ingredients for delicious Spaghetti Veggies Recipe
- 1 pack of Spaghetti (500gms)
- 150gms Boneless Raw Chicken/Beef or Shrimps
- 2 cups Chicken/Beef Stock
- 1/2 cup Cooking Oil
- 3 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Yellow and Green Bell Peppers (Tatashe)
- 2 Carrots Or 1 Cup Frozen (Optional)
- 1/2 Can Plum Tomatoes or 3 Medium Tomatoes
- 2 Scotch Bonnet (Atarodo)
- 1 Whole Medium Onion
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 3 Stalks Green/Spring Onions
- Salt To Taste
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 2 Knorr Chicken Cubs or your preferred bouillon cube
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Preparation of delicious Spaghetti Veggies Recipe
- chop your meat or beef into small chunks. Marinate the chicken or prawn with 1 knorr, tablespoon garlic, and ginger, salt. Allow it to marinate for at most an hour.
- Slice the yellow, green, and red bell peppers, spring onions, and carrots. Set aside.
- Pour in water in the pot; enough quantity to cook the pasta, set on a hob on medium to high heat, when it comes to a rolling boil, add a dash of oil, add the pasta. Cook till tender
- When it’s tender, transfer into a colander to strain. The pasta isn’t clumpy or stuck together; the added oil helps keep the pasta from sticking together.
- Blend the tomatoes, 2 red bell peppers, 1 onion, and 2 scotch bonnet till smooth. Pour 1 cooking spoon into a saucepan, place on a hob on medium heat, when it’s hot, add 1/2 of the chopped onions, sauté till translucent, then add the blended pepper. Also, add the curry powder, thyme, bay leaves, 2 Knorr chicken cubes, and salt to taste. Fry till oil floats to the top.
- While that’s frying, get yourself a big frying pan or wok, place on a hob on medium heat, add 3 tablespoons oil. When it’s hot, add half of the chopped onions, saute till translucent, then add the chopped garlic, saute till fragrant.
- Add the marinated chicken, add the black pepper, fry till fully cooked.
- Shallow fry the chopped peppers, carrots, spring onions, sauté for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the chicken; if you haven’t got stock, add water, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta, stir. Taste for salt/ seasoning. Then add the fried veggies and meat/chicken/shrimp, mix thoroughly.
- Allow to cook and combine for 2-3 minutes, do not cover; the liquid will dry up more, and pasta will firm up as well.
Someone should try this and enjoy