Let’s show you some Easy Recipe For Spinach Dip Greek Yogurt.
1. How Healthy is a Recipe for Spinach Dip Greek Yogurt?
How Healthy is a Recipe for Spinach Dip Greek Yogurt?
This greek yogurt spinach dip is a healthy snack. It’s creamy and is loaded with healthy proteins, vitamin A and calcium. I know very well you will be craving for more.
What is a perfect meal to serve with Spinach Dip Greek Yogurt?
- Sliced raw vegetables like carrots, cucumbers, radishes, and bell peppers
- Pita bread or pita chips
- Make open-faced sandwiches – spread 2-3 tablespoons over pita bread, then top with sliced grilled chicken and pickled onions.
Here is How to Make Healthy Recipe for Spinach Dip
In this recipe, Greek yogurt is a great way to add more flavor to your spinach dip instead of using sour cream. Also, you can for Greek yogurt cream cheese instead of using regular cream cheeses.
Spinach Dip with Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese or Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions on Recipe For Spinach Dip
- Add the spinach to a large skillet and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring until the spinach has wilted.
- Let the spinach cool slightly, then transfer to a paper towel and wring out the excess water.
- Place the spinach on a cutting board and roughly chop.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and Greek yogurt until combined.
- Stir in the cheddar, parmesan, garlic powder, & salt, and mix well.
- Stir in the spinach.
- Just before serving, microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until heated all the way through.
What’s the side dish for this recipe?
You can enjoy your spinach dip in many ways.
Here are a few ideas:
- Baked tortilla chips
- Bell pepper slices
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Whole-grain crackers
- Whole wheat pita chips