Let’s make delicious Stir-Fried Pepper with Shredded Pork.
On a hot day, you should eat something simple and easy for your daily three meals. The next meal is indispensable.
Stir-fried shredded pork with chili, the shredded pork is tender and smooth, the chili is crisp and delicious, extremely delicious, spicy and appetizing.
Ingredients on How to Make Stir-Fried Pepper with Shredded Pork
- 1 block tenderloin
- 2 sticks chili
- 1 tsp starch
- Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- Salt a little
Steps on How to Make Stir-Fried Pepper with Shredded Pork
- Wash the peppers and thaw the meat in advance.
- Deseeded peppers, finely sliced.
- The tenderloin is first sliced and then shredded.
- Put the shredded pork into a bowl, put a small spoonful of starch and pinch it for sizing.
- Put cold oil in a cold pot, put the shredded pork into the pot, heat it over medium heat, and quickly divide the shredded pork with a shovel.
- Pour some soy sauce when the surface changes color.
- Put the chili into the pot, add a little salt and stir-fry evenly, until it becomes slightly soft and comes out of the pot.
- Stir-fried peppers with shredded pork, spicy appetizer and dinner!
- Put the cold oil in the cold pot into the shredded pork. There is a layer of oil on the surface of the shredded pork. It will not stick to the pan and the bottom of the pan will be clear.
- When the surface of the shredded pork is changed, pour soy sauce, the color is delicious and the taste is not old.
- Peppers can be eaten raw, and should not be fried too badly, as the remaining temperature can further mature them.