Let’s make delicious tiger pepper.
The weather is hot in summer, and the appetite is easy to lose. At this time, there is a special need for appetizers and meals.
Tell me which appetizer is your favorite! For those who love chili, a plate of fried shredded pork with chili can kill a bowl of rice, and there will be no soup left. Or choose chili peppers that you can handle, and make a plate of tiger skin chili. Instantly whet your appetite, do you like to eat?
Ingredients on How to Make Delicious Tiger Pepper
- Soy sauce
- Slightly spicy to taste
Steps on How to Make Delicious Tiger Pepper
- You can fry the peppers until the whole body is burnt. Take a seasoning bowl, mix salt, sugar, light soy sauce, and vinegar into a sauce.
- Wash the peppers, cut off the stalks without removing the seeds, fluff the peppers with a knife and cut them into pepper segments.
- Brush the electric baking pan with oil to preheat, put the sliced peppers on it, press the peppers with a spatula, and let the peppers fully contact with the baking pan.
- Cover the lid later, and heat the upper and lower plates at the same time. The baking pan I use is a deep plate. After covering the lid, the upper plate cannot directly touch the peppers, but it can make the temperature in the pot higher, which is conducive to the quick frying and softening of the peppers.
- After a few minutes, burnt spots appear on the bottom of the pepper, turn it over and continue to fry on both sides with the lid on.
- After a while, all the peppers are fried, pour in the seasoning sauce prepared before, add a little water as appropriate, cover and simmer for about a minute. Simmering allows the peppers to fully flavor.
- Finally, open the lid to collect the juice, and the tempting tiger skin pepper is ready. Best serve with rice.
The tiger-skin peppers we made today are vegetarian. You can also make the tiger-skin peppers stuffed with meat, remove the seeds of the peppers, and put the seasoned meat stuffing in the peppers. The method is the same as the vegetarian version.